Latest News from your Parish
*** Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, Eversley Parish Council meetings have been cancelled until further notice. ***
PLAY AREAS CLOSED: Eversley Parish Council expects all residents to observe the Government guidelines as to play areas. Play Areas closed by order of H. M. Government as part of the UK Coronavirus Response. Closure effective from midnight 23rd March for a minimum of 21 days. No equipment safety checks will be carried out whilst the play areas are closed.
Trusted sources of information:
NHS advice can be found here.
The latest government guidance can be found here.
If you can help in any way, please sign up with Hart Voluntary Action.
If you are self-isolating at home and need help or support of any kind, please contact
Hart Voluntary Action
01252 815652 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thames Water have asked us to send around information on the Thames Water priority service that they run for customers who may need extra support.
By signing up to Thames Water’s free priority services register, Thames Water can tailor their services to residents and prioritise how they support residents if there is an interruption in supply or you have other issues.
Residents can sign up the Thames Water register if they or a family member:
- are eligible for a pension
- have restricted mobility or a physical disability
- have a chronic or serious illness
- need a consistent supply of water for a medical condition or equipment (such as dialysis or skin conditions)
- in need of foreign language or further communication support (such as dyslexia)
- have problems making decisions that affect your daily life (such as dementia)
- are registered blind or partially sighted
- are deaf or hard of hearing
- are living with a mental health condition
- are experiencing temporary life changes
- are a family with young children under 5
For further information and to sign up to the priority service please see the link below.
Soon you’ll need to register your car with Hampshire County Council in order to continue using the household tip free of charge. Please visit hants.gov.uk/wasteandrecycl … for more info and to register now. https://twitter.com/hantsconnect/status/1217005100943728640
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.