Latest News from your Parish
Thames Water have asked us to send around information on the Thames Water priority service that they run for customers who may need extra support.
By signing up to Thames Water’s free priority services register, Thames Water can tailor their services to residents and prioritise how they support residents if there is an interruption in supply or you have other issues.
Residents can sign up the Thames Water register if they or a family member:
- are eligible for a pension
- have restricted mobility or a physical disability
- have a chronic or serious illness
- need a consistent supply of water for a medical condition or equipment (such as dialysis or skin conditions)
- in need of foreign language or further communication support (such as dyslexia)
- have problems making decisions that affect your daily life (such as dementia)
- are registered blind or partially sighted
- are deaf or hard of hearing
- are living with a mental health condition
- are experiencing temporary life changes
- are a family with young children under 5
For further information and to sign up to the priority service please see the link below.
Soon you’ll need to register your car with Hampshire County Council in order to continue using the household tip free of charge. Please visit hants.gov.uk/wasteandrecycl … for more info and to register now. https://twitter.com/hantsconnect/status/1217005100943728640